( Written for What do you see # 212- 13 November, 2023 )
Carrying a personality more than she owns,
Handling a burden more than she can,
Hiding obvious things more than we know,
Walking on the path she must be playing on.
Learning the hardest way, we did not learn,
Growing the fastest way, we did not grow,
Understanding the toughest way, we didn’t do,
Playing a different game than you and me did,
It is the game of life on a different ground…
And with much stringent rules for her…
Carry on Z … you can only win this….
( Z is for all daughters, yours, mine, theirs, at present and even those who have yet to come to this world)
Good afternoon and till later….
Welcome back to another WDYS prompt
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
#Whatdoyousee Or #WDYS
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows a young girl carrying an oversized stuffed lion toy and walking in the middle of a deserted lane/ road.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.
Thanking you all for joining this prompt.