( Written for What do you see # 210- 30 October, 2023 )
Three tiny ghosts’ figurines once looked at the mirror,
The question to settle was who was the king of terror,
They all boasted for self and laughed,
Mirror laughed too, made them paused..
Haven’t you met a HUMAN yet, said being a little grimmer.
HUMAN merely means here “those inhuman-ghostly feelings and desires inside” which are mostly hidden, but do come out sometimes when coming across another human showing those hidden ones intentionally.
I am also embedding a lovely song from the Great M. Jackson, if you all can corelate it to the prompt and the lines thereto-
Good afternoon, and till later.
Welcome back to another WDYS prompt,
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
#Whatdoyousee Or #WDYS
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows three tiny figurines of ghosts trying to put on scary faces.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.
Thanking you all for joining this prompt.