( Written for What do you see # 208 posted on October 16, 2023)
She has always been smiling, innocently
We never cared…
She has always been sprinkling colours, impartially
We never bothered….
She has always been trying to fly high, unrestrictedly
We never allowed…
She has always been harmonizing, sweetly
We never resonated…
She will keep on doing what she does best…
Will we also be doing what we do best or….. otherwise!!!
Good evening and see you next time.
Welcome back to another WDYS prompt
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows a woman standing in front of a brightly painted wall. In her hands, she is holding 5-6 balloons in different shapes- a couple of emojis, a giant cone, a slice of watermelon! Her face is obscured by these balloons.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.
Thanking you all for joining this prompt.