( Written for What do you see # 211- November 6, 2023 )
I tossed it up
looking up there
closing my eyes for His nod
as I always do…
Waiting for His messages to me
for, to be.. or not to be….
It came, yes it did …
as if my heart would come out of joy,
It was a seven and a three…
I looked at her and she at me
with a twinkle in our eyes
with assurance and a relief
I took her hand on my heart
She felt the beats and said
“this is the sign you’ve been waiting for“
no words from me, just…
some vapor on the corner of my eyes
deep faith for Him up there…..
and a silent Amen on the lips….
Good evening and till next time…
Welcome back to another WDYS prompt
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
There are issues
There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
#Whatdoyousee Or #WDYS
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows a street neon sign that says; “ This is the sign you’ve been waiting for”
Waiting for your responses.
Thanking you all for joining this prompt.