Made even of clay,
needed a home than a house
for you, me and us !!
Good evening and see you next time.
Every Wednesday she posts a photo (this week it’s that one above.)
You respond with something CREATIVE
Here are some suggestions:
- An answering photo
- A cartoon
- A joke
- A caption
- An anecdote
- A short story (flash fiction)
- A poem
- A newly minted proverb, adage or saying
- An essay
- A song—the lyrics or the performance
You have plenty of scope and only two criteria:
- Your creative offering is indeed yours
- Your writing is kept to 150 words or less
If you post a link in the comments section of this post I’ll be able to find it.
Here’s wishing you inspirational explosions. And FUN