(written for What do you see # 203- September 11, 2023)
Fly you kids! fly high,
On the bicycles of success with ethics and virtues,
fly high, touch all the skies that’s visible to you,
fly high before you are curbed and slowed,
by customs and taboos,
that seem pulling towards the roots, but,
leave you nowhere, certainly not,
amongst the roots and not on the sky, too.
Fly high before,
you are shackled,
fly for your dreams.
Good evening and see you next time.
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with