( Written for What do you see # 200- August 21, 2023 )
Every human thinks no lesser
than a leader nowadays,
So inculcate a simple human in all leaders.
One smile makes
thousands other to spontaneously smile,
So make us all smile.
far distances, high lows and difficult terrains,
So bridge all our gaps and differences.
No black or no white
in a colorful rainbow,
So sprinkle all colors around us all.
Hey! Kiddy grow with that innocent smile,
wisdom and happiness,
for future of all of us which we least care about.
Good evening and see you next time.
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
Does this picture inspire you to write something?